Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 7, 2009

I love flowers.
I had visited the Flowers Valley some years ago. Thats near Badrinath, up in the Himalayas, North India.

Apart from the fact that i was with close friends, the sun and the brilliance of the valley was breathtaking. If you guys have ever watched Hindi movies and seen the lead actors lounging through fields and fields flocked with stupendous flowers, this was it.

Will have to retrieve pictures of that trip, but here are some pics from the net to give u a feel of the same.

You might be wondering where I suddenly thought of posting this? I was surfing the net for some data i required at work when i came across this website that was talking about statistics of this region. So.........
I hope I make it back there someday.
Have you ever been touched by Nature and its wonders? Ever wondered what God's palette would be like, should he give you a chance to paint something of your own? What would you create?

0 comments:

Post a Comment