Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hey again!
Here I am - making an effort to introduce myself. The who and where have I been may not be that important but none the less, would endeavour to put in words so as to enable you to build an image of myself, one that backs the idealogy and purpose of creating a blog here.
My name is Vrinda, i hail from the City of Joy. Kolkata to some would mean noise, slush and a horde of people who get their kicks out of creating trouble. To me, it means home, hustle and bustle of lives being well lived, honest to goodness people who genuinely do care what happens to the people around them, faith in abundance and God residing in some pockets of the city. To me, it means a lot more progress to be achieved, a long way to go.
I come from a nuclear family of industrialists, well endowed in society yetfully ingrained with the things that matter. Its very nice to have social ties with the who's who of the world, but my life is really made by the family I have, the education I am blessed with, my religious and emotional quotient and friends who stay close for a lifetime. I smile when i recall my childhood and growing up years, fondly remember my now widely spread cousins and siblings that have enriched me and given me memories that would turn a few, green with envy. I rejoice on the good fortune of having been blessed by the sublime presence of a Guru who I consider to be my own personal renedition of divinity. In future blogs, you are sure to read more about all of the above and I, truly look forward to sharing some wonderful experiences and learnings with you.
I am lucky to have been married to a wonderful person who, while he mirrors my thoughts and fortunes, also keeps me on my toes in continuously questioning my thoughts, striving to make me upgrade myself everyday - both as a person and as a professional. He makes me doubt myself and also take pride in being me, he makes me reach the clouds and then again start again from below the earth to emerge better and stronger. We do fight, we do disagree but amidst a lot of love and friendship.
Life has been good so far. But i have a feeling, that its just about to get better!
Do write back - lets get the ball rolling!

Jai Gurudev!

7 comments:

steviewren said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog. From your comments I can tell you are very spiritual. Are you a follower of Jesus Christ? I am.

DEVOTED said...

hey, thanks for writing in! Not Jesus Christ exactly, but I just love God... from all that i have read till date, i clearly deduce that there is no difference in Jesus or Allah or Krishna.. except for name and country of rule.

Deboshree said...

Hey there,

Are you Bengali?
I am. I saw you in my followers list and decided you check your blog.
It's nice and I'm glad you have such a lot of faith in God. I somehow find it hard to have a lot of faith in HIM.

Bhaalo theko
Deboshree

PERSPECTIVE said...

nice read. look forward to more posts.
Rahul

DEVOTED said...

Hi Deboshree,

Good to hear from you..i read somewhere.. "those that judiciously say that they dont believe in God, actually have Him seated somewhere deep within.." let him surface in his own time.. till then, keep writing in!BTW, am not a bengali, but have been born and brought up in Kolkata. What abt u... where are u based?

Sujata said...

Hi Vrinda,
Nice read....leaves me refreshed and enlightened..God Bless You lil sis...

Sujata Didi

DEVOTED said...

Hye there.. good to see u here... welcome aboard, do keep reading!

love ya :)

Post a Comment