Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is This Wierd?

Hey there!

Regret the lapse in regular posting of an update from my end. This have been hectic and also been outta sorts for the last few days. Hence, taken a break and withdrawn within to hibernate for a while.
Has this ever happened to any of you? Have any of you guys felt scared at times for no reason at all? Anxious and apprehensive? A niggling thread of doubt at the back of your mind? A constant nag in the deep recesses of your brain and also heart? A feeling of impending disaster?

Thats whats happening to me now. Not sure why this is or what triggered it, but I have this eerie feeling that things would take a major turn now and i dont know what that would be - home, work, relationships, health? There is this sinking feeling in my stomach that this time, maybe it would be that one incident that runs the cup over. It would be that one time that would snap the tolerance level and maybe, make me react in a way that would be completely unreasonable and childish.

I dont want that to happen. Frankly, i just want this ugly feeling to pass. Be comfortable again. Be my confident self that assures me that I can handle most anything that comes my way. I want to be my original dignified self that contains my emotions and reactions within me until someone coaxes me bad. Am scared of asking God also now what this is all about! Unfortunately, that Guy above just has one side conversations wherein he is the one talking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment