Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 17, 2009

My Wish List

Hi,
Whats new at ur end? Nothing much on mine, really! Life aint that happening all of a sudden - i suspect thats coz there is really too much to do and too little time and energy for the same. I was trying to figure out my "want to - have to - already is" list off late and this is what it looks like:

What's Cooking?
Currently enjoying: the rains in Kolkata
Recent Movie - Love Aaj Kal, enjoyed it too, really liked Saif Ali Khan though he also has started looking old!
Recent Book - PS I Love You by Cecilia Ahern. Am bowled by the book!
Last outing - visiting my parents and my brother who is in town from Delhi
Thankful for - my boss being on leave
Looking forward to - Guruji's birthday, its on Sunday
Dark cloud in the sky - no holidays in sight, really need a break badly
Depressing - a bit of loneliness and a feeling of isolation
Long for - some time alone, spent just the way I want to spend it
My mouth waters for - Pizza! been thinking about it for some days now :(
Problem Area - my mobile phone, its not going to last much now!
I miss - Swati, Vritika and TD
Whats eating me - someone who is being downright selfish and small these days
What thrills me - my newly planted garden
If I could postpone - my father in law's business trip
If I had some time in hand - I would make a painting. Its been ages since i painted
Would love to replace - uh! Never mind!!
Something tickling me - humor at the workplace
Scared of - darkness within myself
Am sorry i missed - Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince on the big screen
Latest eye catch - a watch by ESPIRIT, waiting to buy it
Latest Net venture - creating a Facebook profile
To boost me up - a facial and one lazy day where I do just my own thing

Send me your lists too!
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment