Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Friends make the world a better place to live in!


Hey.. i forgot to wish all of u guys a happy friendship day!

I remember the way we used to celebrate while in school! Those days, this celebration use to be held on 7th August, as opposed to the first sunday as is the case now. I remember preparing for this day, weeks in advance. Small gifts to be made, each with loving care. Those days when we were small, it used to be a nuber game as well - the more we give to, the more friends we have. How innocent we were!

I then started loving the days post school. We never stopped celebrating Friendship Day - we do so even now. But today I know who my friends are. Its a fixed list and I am very happy with the people who feature on that. Last couple of years have seen some additions to that list but i know that these are not seasoned friends - they are friends for all the seasons of life.

This is what my list goes like...

1. Swati, Vritika and Priyanka - I remember each of the gifts we exchanged. Of them all, I love most is the gift of your friendship. Oh! and here's Friends Forever for you!

2. Mom - Glad to have you. ur the bestest of the best!

3. Parul, Sanjeev, Ajay, Namita, Arvind, Saurabh, Nimesh - thanks for being my Call-me-anytime friends

4. Rohit - be my buddy and my best friend - always!

the list is actually long. As i try to list my friends here, i find i can still name more. thats surely something to be thankful for. But nothing can match upto the guys above! You rock, and you sure make my life rocking!

Love ya,
Vrinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment