Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

hey...

wats happening guys? I must say that my recent posts have evoked quite a response from people i know personally. while the reverts on the blog are still to come, i have received quite some calls on my handphone!

Did i hear someone asking me why suddenly did this spurt of holiness came from??? Well, let me bare my soul here.
You guys already know my background. Having been closely associated with some holy people in my life, and that too, in close proximity has generated in me, a sensitivity for religion and the fact that it is sadly and slowly fading away. While God will never ever recede from the mind of mankind, the mythology and the literature that is borne of Him is slowly taking a backseat. I read a lot and listen to a lot discourses. I might add, that at the beginning they did seem to be total timepass, but believe me, i slowly found myself getting caught in the philosophy and depth of the game of faith. Slowly, i began realising that the stuff that the faith stories and fundas that used to seem superstition really do hold water. That there is seriously a power that rules this world and its inhabitants, and yes, he does listen to what you say!

Cant believe all this, can you? Thats ok. Rome was not built in a day. My goal here is to make aware of those small hidden myths and philosophies that make life wat it is. We dont know them coz we have not read them yet. And you cant read it all by yourself. Thats where my Guru comes to picture. I would like to use this medium to bring to you all that i learn from him. Guruji is a very learned sage, and he is widely celebrated in the country. His tradition and his teachings have reached far and wide - from neighbours like Nepal to shores of Australia. It would be my small gift to Him if I could travel far and wide via this blog with his message and knowledge.

Pls do write back with your thoughts... and no, it would not be only God, God and God. This is life, and am here only to make living it worthwhile.

Do tune in... Vrinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment